Added June 2023
Based in our office in Tilburg (Industrial Area Vossenberg II) we are seeking an experienced Service Engineer to join our team, with the possibility to grow into a service management role if suitable.
As a service specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining, repairing and revising various high-tech AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) systems that involve optics and mechanics. Also, you will be installing and training on new systems, travelling nationally and internationally to serve our large install base that is continuously growing. The ideal candidate should have a strong willingness to help our customers, work independently, and have the ambition to grow within the company.
1/ Service machinery in the Benelux and Europe
- Travelling to customers to execute scheduled maintenance
- Update and report post-maintenance service documents
- Prepare toolkits and spare parts for the scheduled maintenance
- Communicate closely with the operations manager for acquisition of the necessary spare parts
2/ Machine installation and training in the Benelux, Europe, and Americas
- Travelling to customers to install newly delivered systems
- Provide training to the operators
3/ Assist in preparing shipments
- Assist Operations manager in packing shipments
- Assist in preparing and shipping our locally manufactured AOI machines
- Degree in Mechanics, experience is a prerequisite
- 40 hour work week
- Business acumen
- Communication skills in writing and accuracy in English (Dutch and German optional)
- Enterprising, flexible, hands-on mentality, stress-resistant, independent
- Wants to travel throughout Europe, US, Mexico and Canada
What We Offer:
- Dynamic working atmosphere with many international contacts
- A lot of independence and entrepreneurial opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Informal working atmosphere
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunity for additional tasks in marketing, trade fairs, sales support
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Ms I. Molthoff.
If you are interested in joining Marantz Electronics please send your CV with a simple covering letter explaining what position you are looking for and how employing you would benefit our company.
Please send it to email@example.com
MEK Europe BV