Items which are better inspected in 2D, such as area offset and bridging, are viewed in full colour. Using colour inspection the ISO-Spector S2 can tell the difference between paste, solder mask, silk screen and other PCB features and the system can intelligently give you accurate results. Volume and height measurement in 3D are combined with the 2D inspection in Real-time, to give a True colour 3D image. Other “3D” SPI systems only inspect in the 3rd dimension, (Z axis) and make extrapolated assumptions about the 2D image.
• Patented advanced sensor technology 3D and 2D simultaneous inspection
• True Area, Shape, Offset, Volume and Height measurement
• Capabilities beyond traditional 3D-only systems
• See beyond the bounds of apertures
• Find solder paste slumping