The PB Technik seminars return!

PB Technik seminar

Dedicated to Industry 4.0, the PB Technik Meets Friends seminar returns this month to offer an opportunity to meet, share experiences and hold open discussions on current trends and solutions in the electronics manufacturing industry.

The event, hosted by Mek’s Polish distributor, is returning for the first time in 3 years and will include a number of stimulating presentations from PB Technik themselves and a selection of sales partners. Mek will discuss artificial intelligence within AOI and demonstrate how our EZPro and Simulator software tools with AI capabilities are able to automate about 80% of any inspection program creation, including solder joints. The remaining 20% are 2D related programming tasks which are typically components text and polarity marks.

We will be displaying our flagship 3D AOI system, ISO-Spector M2A, on which visitors will be able to see these technologies in action. There will also be another chance for PB Technik customers to learn more about our revolutionary manual assembly station, VeriSpector.

Exceeding all past visitor numbers, over 180 guests from the electronics industry have registered for the two-day event taking place at the Boss Hotel in Warsaw, 25th to 26th May 2022.

The social highlight at the seminar is always the evening event and we’re sure this year will be no different!

Only a few weeks later on 14 – 15th June,  SMT Roznov 2022, held by PBT in the Czech Republic will take place at the Mountain Hotel Soláň in the Wallachian mountains.

As with the Polish event, visitors can expect inspirational presentations, including one from Mek titled ‘Leave programming to artificial intelligence’, practical hands-on workshops and a social evening with a twist.

We’re all looking forward to a great couple of days at each location and hope that you are able to visit and be inspired. We will see you there!


Forgot Password?

Join Us